- You are here: Homepage
- In your Community
We are passionate about the businesses and charities within our spaces and making a positive impact in local communities.
We work together with customers, local authorities and community organisations to make a difference.
- We ran our #LOVEYOURLOCALARCHES campaign for the second year, partnering with community action charity Groundwork to provide sixteen customers with match-funded grants to promote their ARCH DAY activity within their local communities.
- We made unused arches available for a number of organisations. This included space for charity FareShare to create a foodbank and space for the London Ambulance Service to store PPE equipment for NHS staff
- We’ve supported various creative arts businesses. We hosted LGBTQ+ organisation Duckiesand their immersive theatre experience in Vauxhall as part of Pride celebrations in September 2021
Improving public spaces
We want our arches to be great places in which to work and play.
- We’ve created a series of community art projects working with local artists to create art celebrating local areas such as Purley, Vauxhall and Herne Hill
- We are investing in our estate and we are returning hundreds of unused arches back into use
- We rarely build new spaces. Where we can, we reuse, repurpose and recycle as we continue futureproofing our estate
Preserving a community of diverse businesses
We are proud to be the UK’s largest small business landlord and we are committed to preserving a community of diverse businesses.
- Our £10 million Hardship Fund offered targeted rent support to many hundreds of small businesses and charities
- The likes of family-run Jeffay Furniture in Manchester and Arcade Coffee & Co in London received rent relief that helped small businesses navigate through the pandemic
- We have retained nearly all our 3,800 customers over 2020/21, thanks in part to our financial support, Government measures and the resilience of our small business customers
If you’re interested in renting an arch space, you can view the available units in your area.
Our Arch Life magazine shares news and stories across our community twice a year. For further information, please contact our Arch Life team at firstname.lastname@example.org